Business Intelligence: Business Intelligence is where you are able to filter BLDUP's data many different ways. This is where you will be spending a lot of your time finding opportunities that fit your business. Below is a video explaining how to use it. Some of the things you can do with Business Intelligence are!
- 1000's of filter combinations- Add multiple filters that include; cost per sq ft of construction, $ volume of project, square foot, status, sector, city, state, zip code and much more will help you hone in on what you care about.
- Filter categories- Filter projects, organizations, deeds, leases, mortgages and permits.
- Search projects by cost per sq foot of construction- This is helpful if you are looking to find GC's building more affordably.
- Find people to do business with- Filter architects that have done between $20,000,000 million and $30,000,000 in business
- Subcontractors- Find opportunities to go after by searching construction permits pulled in the last week or month
- and much more!